Family Engagement Goals
- Have the opportunity to participate in virtual or in person workshops organized by the Administration / District or teachers with a focus on academics, social development, parenting etc.
- Have the opportunity to serve on the School Safety Team as appointed.
- Have the opportunity to participate in virtual workshops, presentations and meetings facilitated by the PTA.
- Receive quarterly progress reports and communication (telephone, e-mail, virtual conferences and letters) from teachers regarding their child’s academic and social progress.
- Have the opportunity to visit their child’s virtual classroom to observe academic performance with 48 hours advance notice to the school administrator.
- Have the opportunity to develop academic intervention plans through the Child Study Team and Guidance Departments when necessary.
- Be provided with a monthly Superintendents update to keep parents informed of various school and district initiatives that are occurring in their child’s education.
- Have access to the district website where they can access the school’s website and calendar of events.
- Have the opportunity to attend Back to School Nights to meet their child’s teacher in person or virtual, and receive an overview of the curriculum, and school expectations.