Hillside Public Schools
Hillside Scholarship Foundation - To be announced
- Students request an application by going to hillsidescholarship.org and clicking on HSF Application.
- Students enter their name, school email address, and student ID. This will generate an email with that information that will come to us, and the student will receive an email that their request was received.
- When we receive their information, we will send it to you (or whoever you designate) for verification.
- Once we receive that verification, we will send the student a link to download the application and complete the process.
- If students have a question they can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Guidance
(908) 352-7664 x 8141
- Guidance Staff Directory
- Community Resources
- 2022-2023 Program of Studies
- Hillside High School Freshman Orientation 2026
- Hillside High School Profile Sheet
- College Admissions Process
- Financial Aid
- Hillside High School Graduation Requirements
- SAT & ACT Testing Dates (22/23)
- Study Habit Tips
- HPS Marking Period Dates
- HPS Virtual Bell Schedule
- Academic Transcript Release Form