Athletic Director 2016 - PRESENT
Union High School Class of 1999
St. John's Universtiy Graduating Class of 2003
- Dean's list Honors
- Member of the Red Storm Football Team
- Bachelor's Degree in Sports Administration
Fordham Universtiy Graduating Class of 2008
- Dean's list Honors
- Master's Degree in Educational Leadership Administration and Policy
15 Year Coaching Career (2001-2016)
- Football- Coaching Intern 2 yrs. (Union HS 2001 and 2002)
- Football- Defensive Asst. Coordinator 6yrs. (Irvington HS 2003-2008)
- Football- Defensive Coordinator 2 yrs. (Belleville HS 2009 and 2010)
- Football- Head Coach 4 yrs. (West Side HS 2011-2014)
- Baseball- Head Coach 3 yrs. (West Side HS 2012-2014)
- Wrestling- Asst. Coach 3 yrs. (West Side HS 2012-2014)
- Football- Head Coach 1 yr. (Hillside HS 2015)
The Hillside Public School’s Athletic Department dynamically supports the Academic Mission of the Hillside Public School District. It is a privilege and not a right to be a member of the Hillside Public School’s Athletic Teams. The Hillside Public School District sets high expectations for its coaches and student-athletes. Our athletic programs will promote interscholastic athletics that provide lifelong learning experiences to student-athletes while enhancing their achievement of educational goals. Our goal is to teach the values of teamwork, pride, respect, commitment, good work ethic, sportsmanship and development of the proper winning attitude. It is our hope that through our athletic programs, participating student athletes will adopt these guidelines and develop a positive competitive attitude that will carry over into all aspects of their lives.
The Hillside Public School District considers participation in athletics to be an integral part of the overall educational experience. Athletic Participation provides opportunities for physical, mental, emotional, and social development. The competition of athletics is viewed as a valuable experience because it challenges each student-athlete to strive for excellence, helps each student-athlete discover their physical limits, and requires each student-athlete to work cooperatively as a member of a team. While wining is a natural goal in the pursuit of excellence, the principles of good sportsmanship and enjoyment of competition takes precedence at all times and enhances the educational values of all contests.
To provide the opportunity for student-athletes to develop wholeness through learning experiences that contributes to their physical, mental, emotional, and social growth.
- To provide each student-athlete with the opportunity to develop their individual skill and potential.
- To provide the opportunity for each student-athlete to learn how to function as a member of a team.
- To develop the qualities of good sportsmanship, respect, responsibility, and moral integrity within each student-athlete.
- To develop an appreciation of the value of physical fitness and conditioning within each student-athlete.
- To teach the student-athlete to accept victory or defeat in a gracious manner.
- To teach the student-athlete the value of hard work and commitment.
- To provide opportunities for growth and development through athletic competition that will contribute to a successful adult life for each student-athlete.
- To develop school spirit within each student-athlete.
- NJSIAA RETURN TO PLAY PLAN '20-21'
- 2020-2021 RSCHOOLS HILLSIDE ATHLETIC REGISTRATION
- 2020-2021 PARENT & STUDENT ATHLETE MANDATORY READING
- SPORTS PHYSICAL FORMS English Spanish
- Concussion in Sports
- N.J.S.I.A.A. OFFICIAL 206-2017 RULES, REGULATIONS, & IMPORTANT NEWS
- NCAA Eligibility Center (2.3 or take a knee)
- NCAA Eligibility Center Registration