- PLEASE SUBMIT AN UPDATED PHYSICAL TO THE HIGH SCHOOL NURSES, TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE WINTER (LISTED BELOW) AND SPRING SEASON START DATES.
- DOWNLOADABLE VERSION OF THE PHYSICAL CAN BE FOUND IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH BY CLICKING THE SPORTS PHYSICAL FORMS TAB IN THE HPS ATHLETIC LINKS UNDER DEPARTMENT AND SERVICES
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL:
NJSIAA 2020-2021 ATHLETIC SEASON OUTLINE
Winter competition pushed into the New Year - The NJSIAA’s Sports Advisory Task Force – the statewide group of athletic administrators tasked with developing return-to-play protocols for New Jersey high school sports – today issued its final plan for the winter sports season. Competition for all winter sports will begin after the New Year.
- Basketball, fencing and bowling may start practicing on January 11, 2021;
- Swimming and winter track & field may start practicing on February 1;
- Gymnastics, girls’ volleyball, and wrestling may start practicing on March 1.
TO FIND ATHLETIC SCHEDULES AND EVENTS, OR TO SIGN-UP TO RECEIVE REAL TIME UPDATES ON SCHEDULES AND EVENTS